Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ping Pong (乒乓球)



There is one more kind of indoor sport that is table tennis. I think that everyone knows what is it but few of people will know all of it. In this case, I am going to tell you about an indoor sport like table tennis in China.

Ping Pang Qiu is the official name for the sport of table tennis in China. We often see a competition of table tennis in any variety on TV show and Olympic. I think there were a lot of table tennis players that have a good ability because when I saw Olympic Games, I often see a player from China play with an interesting act. It is a main point of them, because their acting can show us about how was his/her can win the games. I always see childhood and youth from China who participates in any competition. Although they will not win in every time but they can sustain excellences in table tennis playing until now.

The clip below would show you "Top 10 Ping Pong Shots of All Time"

More -> http://www.reachtoteachrecruiting.com/guide-to-china-sports.html

1 comment: