Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am Houston Rockets.


When I talk about sports. I know you would have some kind of sports in your mind such as badminton, football or one more sport that is basketball. In China, basketball becomes a main sport which people so proud because they have a good basketball team in their country.
There are many reasons that make basketball becomes popular in China, I think the most important thing is China has a strong basketball team. And all of them have a good potential for practice their basketball skills.


I am the one that when somebody says about basketball, I will think about Yao Ming(Yáo Míng or 姚明). Yao Ming is a person who plays for the Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is the tallest player in the NBA, at 2.29 m. He had participated in many basketball competitions and he won all of it.


In my opinion, I think the basketball team of China can not success witout Yao Ming. Because he has a special ability in basketball playing, and he was born to be the tallest player in Asia. In the clip below, you will see "Yao Ming Top Ten Plays" in different act.








1 comment:

  1. Basketballlllll!!!! I love to play it. Yao Ming is one of my idol.

    ReplyDelete